Before Your Massage
PREPARING FOR YOUR MASSAGE
If this is your first massage, you may have questions. How do I dress? Do I have to remove my clothing? What if I’m not feeling well on the day of my massage?
To get the most out of your massage experience, please follow these general guidelines. Many of the specific questions you may have are addressed in my Blog.
- Arrive on time, allowing time for us to meet and address any questions or concerns you may have
- Cleanliness is much appreciated
- If you have a wound, make sure it is covered
- Note any skin disorders or health issues on your intake form
- Print and have your intake form completed BEFORE your appointment
- Communicate with your therapist what you like, don’t like. Some people like deep tissue, others would prefer a lighter massage.