PREPARING FOR YOUR MASSAGE
If this is your first massage, you may have questions. How do I dress? Do I have to remove my clothing? What if I’m not feeling well on the day of my massage?
To get the most out of your massage experience, please follow these general guidelines. Many of the specific questions you may have are addressed in my Blog.
- Arrive on time, allowing time for us to meet and address any questions or concerns you may have
- Cleanliness is much appreciated
- If you have a wound, make sure it is covered
- Note any skin disorders or health issues on your intake form
- Print and have your intake form completed BEFORE your appointment
- Communicate with your therapist what you like, don’t like. Some people like deep tissue, others would prefer a lighter massage.
We specialize in combining stress relieving relaxation work, deep tissue work, techniques for chronic and acute pain relief and more to achieve the goal you set for the session.
Each client is different and unique as is each massage session at Season of Healing. Your body, mind and spirit will be honored and full respect will be taken for every individual who comes through our door.
Massage services include:
Sports Injury & Rehabilitation
Thai Yoga Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Season of Healing now proudly offers new moms/families and babies several maternal wellness services. In following her personal passion of wanting to help bridge the gap between prenatal and postpartum care.
Maternal Wellness Services include:
A relaxing and passive way to remove ear wax and debris from the outer portion of the ear canal. No flushing, no discomfort. Relief from: pressure in the ear, hearing loss, plugged feeling, TMJD, sinus pressure, ear discomfort from air travel and more. An ancient healing art that really works!